Was hoping to have a lil outdoor shoot today or tomorrow with my Lux but apparently it’s going to be a stormy week and possibly more rain on the weekend… looks like I’ll have to hold off until the weather clears! I’m hoping the weatherman is correct that Saturday will be sunny. So I guess I’ll have to wait and see >_>